This webinar is hosted by the Battered Women’s Justice Project and is open to the public.
Alicia Aiken, J.D., Executive Director, Confidentiality Institute
“Sign at the x, then we’ll get working” is the most common approach to discussing forms in modern America. This webinar will take a step back to examine the interaction between worker and survivor, the true nature of choice and risk balancing as part of violence recovery, and the gold standard for communicating about privacy, risk, releases, and individual choices.
- A webinar is an online seminar and requires internet access to connect.
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com immediately after registering. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail. Please keep this email as it contains the webinar and audio information needed to join the webinar. You will receive a reminder email the day before the webinar as well.
- Audio option include: 1) VoIP (free audio through the internet, speakers are required, a headset is recommended) or 2) dialing into a teleconference line. Your standard long distance charges will apply.
- Do you require closed captioning? BWJP requires 5 business days notice and you must request it when registering.
- Questions? Contact Kari Sonmore at firstname.lastname@example.org