This webinar is hosted by the National Center on Protection Orders and Full Faith & Credit and is open to the public.
The NCIC Protection Order File (POF) contains information on court orders which are issued to prevent acts of domestic violence against a person or to prevent a person from stalking, intimidating, or harassing another person. This presentation will thoroughly examine this NCIC file and how it can be used effectively by Criminal Justice Agencies all across the United States and its territories.
Harry E. Carlile Jr., Training Specialist, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- A webinar is an online seminar and requires internet access to connect.
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com immediately after registering. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail. Please keep this email as it contains the webinar and audio information needed to join the webinar. You will receive a reminder email the day before the webinar as well.
- Audio option includes: VoIP (free audio through the internet, speakers are required, a headset is recommended) or dialing into a teleconference line . Your standard long distance charges will apply.
- Do you require closed captioning? BWJP requires 5 business days notice and you must request it when registering.
- Questions? Contact Kari Sonmore at firstname.lastname@example.org